Monday, March 17, 2008

Life of Lacie part 1 (the first blog)

well, I am starting this blog today, Lacie is almost 15 months old. it is crazy how time flies by. Her brother, Jonathan, is almost 7. that is really scary to think about. I am hoping to keep this thing going for a long time, as journaling has never been a strong point for me. I hope this sticks.

soooo, here we geaux!!!

This past weekend was a good one. Lacie went to a birthday party for her friend, Tatiana, who turned 1. She got to ride her first merry go round! and she wasnt sure about it at first butthen you couldnt get her off of it! i got a great video of her on it and she was waving and everything.
then after the party i had to take her and her brother to the in laws' house to spend the night. i was not looking forward to that at all. i was very nervous about it. she doesnt really see those people very often, (and that is not my fault or my problem) and she usually doesnt really like them either. well, i dropped the kids off, and apparently she cried for a long time. DUH! she hates when i leave her anywhere. i cant help that she loves her momma!

But, in the end, she did fine, whew! thank goodness. the in laws were nice so i can not complain, it was a pleasant trip. usually i dread being around them but it was ok this time.

we got home and Daddy went cut the grass and Jonathan went ride his bike at Gee Gee's house and Lacie and I went to Wal Mart. What on earth made me think it was a good idea to take her with me! i dont know!

she is mostly good but she wants to hold everything. then when she is tired of it, she wants to throw it on the ground! but when i pick it up and put it in the basket, she freaks out! so its a no win situation. and then as i am putting the groceries on the conveyer belt to check out, she manages to wiggle out of the strap and stands up in the cart seat! Lord have mercy!!!

I think i'll just leave it at that.

No comments: